MicroPette Plus Autoclavable Multi-Channel Pipettors
MicroPette Plus Autoclavable Multi-Channel Pipettors Features
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Fully autoclavable
- Clear digital display
- Staggered tip ejector for easy tip ejection
- Head rotates 360° for user comfort
- Easy to calibrate with tool supplied
- Used with 'universal' pipette tips
- Dispensing head rotates for effortless pipetting convenience
- Individual piston and tip cone assembly allow for easy repair and maintenance
- Compound material-made tip cone secures high sealing performance
- Compatible with most universal tip brands
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
The MicroPette Plus pipettes are fully autoclavable, enable easy cleaning and reduce the risk of contamination. Steam autoclaving can be performed at 121°C, 1 bar for 20 minutes. After autoclaving, the pipette must be cooled down and left to dry for 12 hours before use.
It is recommended to check the performance of the pipette after each autoclaving. Greasing and sealing of the pipette piston after every 10th autoclaving will secure an enhanced function.
All SCILOGEX pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655-2:2002 and are supplied with individual calibration certificates. The quality control includes gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22°C.