MicroPette Single Channel Fixed Volume Pipettors Features:
Twelve fixed volume MicroPette's in the range. MicroPette's are calibrated in accordance ISO/DIS 8655. Each pipettor passes a quality control/calibration test and is supplied with a certificate.
- Ergonomic design provides excellent operating experience
- Large display window allows for easy volume identification
- Autoclavable tip-cone
- Integral tip ejector for access into narrow tubes
- Easy to calibrate and maintain with tool supplied
- Used with 'universal' pipette tips
- Each MicroPette supplied with an individual calibration certificate according to ISO8655
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
The MicroPette Plus pipettes are fully autoclavable, enable easy cleaning and reduce the risk of contamination. Steam autoclaving can be performed at 121°C, 1 bar for 20 minutes. After autoclaving, the pipette must be cooled down and left to dry for 12 hours before use.
It is recommended to check the performance of the pipette after each autoclaving. Greasing and sealing of the pipette piston after every 10th autoclaving will secure an enhanced function.
All SCILOGEX pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655-2:2002 and are supplied with individual calibration certificates. The quality control includes gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22°C.
MicroPette Single Channel Fixed Pipettors Customer Reviews:
MicroPette Single Channel Fixed Pipettors
MicroPette Single Channel Fixed Pipettors Ordering Information:
MicroPette Single Channel Fixed Pipettors Non-variant Accessories:
Carousel Pipettor Stand, holds 6 MicroPette Pipettors
Linear Pipettor Stand, holds 6 MicroPette Pipettors