SCI-V1000 Spectrophotometer 325~1000nm
SCI-V1000 Spectrophotometer Features:
- User Friendly Operation and Information Rich LCD Display: The large 128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD screen with adjustable brightness control displays a large array of data also in graphical format.
- On-Board Data Storage: The System can save the test results, up to 200 groups of data and 200 standard curves in the RAM memory.
- Data can be restored after a sudden power failure.
- Auto setting wavelength: To set wavelength automatically to calibrate the system through arrow keys to avoid operation errors.
- Automatic Switching: Tungsten & Deuterium lamps switching is automatic. Selectable from a wavelength range of 190 to 1100nm.
- Large sample compartment: To accommodate 5–100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available.
The spectrophotometer is an indispensable instrument routinely used in colleges, universities and research institutes for quantitative analysis in fields including biotechnology and quality control of new material developed. V-Series provides high resolution, high performance and excellent stability
SCI-V1000 Spectrophotometer Specifications:
|Optical System||Single Beam|
|Light Source||Tungsten lamp|
|Photometric Range||-0.3 - 3.0 A, 0 - 200%T|
|Photometric Accuracy||±0.003 A @ 0.5 A,±0.006 A @ 1.0 A,±0.5%T @ 100%T|
|Photometric Repeatability||≤0.0015 A @ 0.5 A,≤0.003 A @ 1.0 A,≤0.25%T @ 100%T|
|Stability||≤0.002 A/h @ 500 nm (after preheat 2 hours)|
|Stray Light||≤0.2%T @ 360nm|
|Sample Compartment||4-position, 10mm path length. Cuvette size 10 x 10 x 4.5mm (3.5ml)|
|Output||USB Port & Parallel Port ( Printer)|
|Weight||10kg / 22lbs|