SCILOGEX iFlow Electronic Motorized Digital Bottletop Dispensers
iFlow Electronic Motorized Digital Bottletop Dispensers:
Scilogex iFlow Electronic Motorized Digital Bottletop Dispensers are ideal for safe, accurate and precise dispensing of bases, saline solutions, acids and some organic solvents. (Please check our chemical compatibilty chart below for compatible liquids and permissible concentrations).
Dispense from 0.01ml to 99.99ml simply controlled by the TFT touch screen display module. Choose from either the fixed position dispense nozzle or the included adjustable dispensing nozzle with flexible tube. A recirculation feature minimizes waste when priming. A corded remote control is also included.
The iFlow is totally portable and can be recharged in 4 hours providing approximately 5 hours usage. Altenatively the 110-240V multi-voltage power adapter can be used for uninterupted use.
iFlow Electronic Motorized Digital Bottletop Dispenser Features:
- Two dispensing modes. Single volume dispensing to 99.9ml or multi-dispensing (from 0.2ml x 50 times, to 5ml x 2 times)
- High quality stepper motor provides smooth and accurate dispensing
- Aspirate and dispense speed is adjustable
- Recirculation feature minimizes waste when priming
- TFT display module for simple volume selection and control
- Comes with corded remote control to start and stop dispensing
- Comes with adjustable titrating nozzle with flexible length
- 45mm plus included adapters (GL25, GL28, GL32, GL38 & S40mm) to fit all common lab bottles
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Please check our chemical compatibility guide here
iFlow Electronic Motorized Digital Bottletop Dispenser Specifications:
|Volume range||:||0.1 to 99.9ml - 100ul resolution|
|Max. piston capacity||:||10ml|
|Accuracy / precision single dispense mode||:||A=0.6% CV=0.2%|
|Accuracy / precision multi dispense mode||:||A=0.5% CV=0.3%|
|Battery operation||:||4000mA/h 5 hours use from full charge|
|Voltage operation||:||110-240V, 50/60Hz|
Flexible dispense nozzle & stand
The iFlow Dispenser comes with a flexible dispense nozzle and nozzle stand. The stand screws in to the display module. Alternatively, the standard dispense nozzle can be used as seen above.