The FASTgel gel imaging system can be used for qualitative analysis of nucleic acid and protein in purification and /or separation application, or colony counting application.
Functions & Applications
FASTgel facilitates fast access to acquire high-quality images of electrophoresis gel or transfer membrane for analysis using a smartphone or tablet. With epi-blue instead of ultraviolet light source, FASTgel is able to safely and efficiently visualize stained DNA signals after gel electrophoresis. In addition, Coomassie blue-stained SDS-PAGE and colony dishes can be observed with the light plate mounted on the FASTgel. Optionally you can control the complete imaging system via an app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Compact foot print with a field of 10×10cm
- Simple operation of experiments and quick acquisition of results
- Epi-blue light diminishes UV exposure to lab personnel and DNA damage in the sample
- Adjustable epi-blue light source emits light with high intensity and minimum heat for better light control
- Filter holders can accommodate most popular smartphones/tablets
- Optional light-weight smartphone app
Download Android app and control instructions here
Download the IOS app here
Download the Control Instruction here
View our 2022 Product Catalog
Get our complete and latest product portfolio for free.
Download Scilogex Literature
Find a collection of product manuals and brochure PDFs available for download.
Enjoy exclusive deals & discounts on our lab equipment & supplies.