- FREE Ezee Mini-Centrifuge with purchase at checkout!
- Large LCD display provides all visual information
- Bio-safe aluminum rotor/anti-sample overflow prevents accidental leakage during centrifugal process allowing risk-free microbial contamination
- Comes with a 24 place rotor, 1.5/2.0mL tubes. Optional adapters for 0.2mL and 0.5mL tubes
- Pre-cooling to desired temperature ensures optimal protection of the sample before warming
- Guaranteed 2°C cooling within only 7 minutes of both chamber and samples even at maximum speed and capacity utilization
- Sound-alert allows your undivided attention on other tasks warming
- Quiet running, noise level ≤ 54dB
- Lid lock facility allows for internal temperature maintenance even after centrifugation
- Intermittent temperature control mode, CFC-free refrigerant and low carbon life rotor capacity
- Brushless motor drive, maintenance free
- High quality aluminum alloy bio-containment rotors, safe and autoclavable for unlimited service life
- Special double cooling air design, reduces rotor heating
- -20°C to 40°C temperature range
- Powerful compressor and cooling system, fast cooling
- Optional rotors below include a 4 x 8-tube PCR strip rotor
- Pulse operation for quick spins
- Interlock automatic door lock
- Over-speed detection
- Over-temperature detector
- cTUVus approved for UL and CSA
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
The SCI-1524R Refrigerated Micro-Centrifuge is a compact and powerful high-speed centrifuge used in physical and chemistry analysis, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, clinical Labs and blood donation centers, and is ideal for high-end research applications.
- Sedimentation of cells and viruses
- Separation of sub-cellular organelles
- Isolation of macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids
The SCILOGEX SCI-1524R centrifuge is certified with CE, cTUVus and FCC. MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20. Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 requirements for invitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment.
Comes with a 24 place rotor, 1.5/2.0mL tubes. Optional adapters for 0.2mL and 0.5mL tubes
View our 2022 Product Catalog
Get our complete and latest product portfolio for free.
Download Scilogex Literature
Find a collection of product manuals and brochure PDFs available for download.
Enjoy exclusive deals & discounts on our lab equipment & supplies.