The Scilogex D500 Homogenizer has a maximum speed of 29,000rpm and reduces processing time significantly. The smooth motor drive provides safe and comfortable operation. An overload protection feature increases the life span of the motor. Smooth acceleration also prevents unnecessary spills. A flexible configuration of different generators and rotors make the D500 highly adaptive to most applications. The generator shaft is constructed of 316L stainless steel. Reliable results are assured with extremely high precision and speed. Assembly and disassembly of rotors requires no special tools. For applications/product selection please click here.
- Ideal for mixing, emulsification, shredding, or chopping (Not suitable for very viscous liquids or powders, 10,000 cps/mPa-s max.)
- Generators and rotors can be combined to suit various applications.
- Easy to hold and light weight for one hand operation.
- Generators are made of 316L Stainless Steel
- Autoclavable stainless steel shafts
- All shafts are easily removed for clean-up.
- High speed motor 10,000 to 29,000 rpm
- Suitable for solvents & abrasive substances
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Additional Resources and Information
Manuals and Application Selection Table
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because you did not provided both a filter and a template to use.