SP-V1100 Spectrophotometer 320~1100nm
SP-V1100 Spectrophotometer Features:
- User Friendly Operation and Information Rich LCD Display: The large 128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD screen with adjustable brightness control displays a large array of data also in graphical format.
- On-Board Data Storage: The System can save the test results, up to 200 groups of data and 200 standard curves in the RAM memory.
- Data can be restored after a sudden power failure.
- Auto setting wavelength: To set wavelength automatically to calibrate the system through arrow keys to avoid operation errors.
- Automatic Switching: Tungsten & Deuterium lamps switching is automatic. Selectable from a wavelength range of 190 to 1100nm.
- PC control through application software: The spectrophotometer is fully equipped and capable of executing all functions in stand-alone mode. The optional application software 'Wave Professional' provides computer control for the spectrophotometer(through the built-in USB port), apart from other functions such as spectrum scan, Time scan(kinetics), multiwavelength scanning & Nucleic Acid /Protein measurement. (SP-V1100/SP-UV1100)
- Large sample compartment: To accommodate 5–100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available.
The spectrophotometer is an indispensable instrument routinely used in colleges, universities and research institutes for quantitative analysis in fields including biotechnology and quality control of new material developed. V-Series provides high resolution, high performance and excellent stability
SP-V1100 Spectrophotometer Specifications:
|Optical System||Single Beam|
|Light Source||Tungsten lamp|
|Photometric Range||-0.3 - 3.0A, 0 - 200%T|
|Photometric Accuracy||±0.002 A @ 0.5 A, ±0.004 A @ 1.0 A, ±0.3%T @ 100%T|
|Photometric Repeatability||≤0.001 A @ 0.5 A, ≤0.002 A @ 1.0 A, ≤0.15%T @ 100%T|
|Stability||≤0.002 A/h @ 500 nm (after preheat 2 hours)|
|Stray Light||≤0.05%T @ 360nm|
|Sample Compartment||4-position, 10mm path length. Cuvette size 10 x 10 x 4.5mm (3.5ml)|
|Output||USB Port & Parallel Port ( Printer)|
|Weight||10kg / 22lbs|