The integrated mechanism can be locked with the use of a padlock (not included) that keeps the tambour door securely locked in place until the lock is disengaged allowing the door to roll up and into the cart. Inside the MRI Cayman Lab features a generous amount of storage space with a built-in shelf that lets you keep the supplies that you use closest to your reach. The MRI Cayman Lab Island Cart is compatible for use within the sensitive magnetic imaging environment. Constructed from non-ferrous durable high intensity polyethylene and ABS and non-ferrous casters and screws. Ships fully assembled. All TrippNT products are made in the USA and come with a 100% Total Replacement Lifetime Guarantee.
- 1 Fixed Shelf, 1 Bottom Shelf and Roll Top Door, 5-Inch Casters: 2 Locking & 2 Swivel
- Sturdy Internal Shelf
- Corrosion-Resistant, Non-Metal HDPE Construction
- Ideal lab cart for moving supplies in MRI labs, diagnostic centers, radiology, hospitals, clinics, industrial labs and others who want an economical, locking cart with a clean professional appearance
- Finish: Smooth, no rough or sharp edges
- Material: White 1/2" HDPE
- Product Weights:
○ 51821 MRI Cayman Lab Island: 180 lbs
- 5” American Caster and Materials Casters
- Ships Fully Assembled from Kansas City, MO, USA
View our 2022 Product Catalog
Get our complete and latest product portfolio for free.
Download Scilogex Literature
Find a collection of product manuals and brochure PDFs available for download.
Enjoy exclusive deals & discounts on our lab equipment & supplies.