The Highland® portable precision balance offers advanced features in a compact, durable balance that stacks for easy storage.
Featuring multiple weighing applications including parts counting, percent weighing and accumulation, the Highland provides fast, accurate weighing in a number of different environments – from science research in the laboratory or field, to manufacturing operations. Sturdy ABS construction allows the Highland to stand up to demanding lab use, while Highland’s ShockProtect® offers advanced overload protection to keep the balance safe. HandiCal® facilitates internal calibration without the need for external weights.
Features and Benefits
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- HandiCal® internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because you did not provided both a filter and a template to use.